How the love of my life and I struggle to keep our love strong

Friday, September 9, 2011

Job update

Hello, friends!

I talked to my girlfriend last night and she's a bit sad like I am, but she's proud of me. She says it was the right decision, even though the fact that I can't visit sucks.

Yes, I got the job! Even after arriving 30 minutes late to the interview!

So I don't have many free days left; I start next week and I'm quite anxious about it. I promise I won't neglect this blog too much!

18 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you got the job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on it... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. now its my turns to get one! *sight*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Good luck for this new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAH NIGGA!!!

    Do work, git money, visit yer lady in friggin' STYLE!

    Hey, congratulations duder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30 mins late and they still hired you... pfft lucky

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck ;)

    i have an interview this month to, hope i can get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come back soon! Don't leave us hangin :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the job sir. Always a great feeling

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang, once I got late like 2 minutes to a job interview because of traffic and they didn't even interview me. Congratulations though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, there's lots and lots of potential due to the fact that you've got a job.
    I know if I had one, I'd be with the one I loved first. Or the 2nd. Maybe even the one I'm "with" now. Good luck, dude. I know if she's as great as you think she is.....you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete