How the love of my life and I struggle to keep our love strong

Friday, September 30, 2011

Super happy

Hello, friends!

It's going to be a short post, but I'd like to share two things with you.

The first one is that today I got my first paycheck at my new job. It's only for half a month, so it's not a lot, but it's exactly what I was making at my previous job, haha. I have mentioned before that I'm making double and I wasn't kidding. Even though I won't be able to visit my girlfriend for a while longer, I'm happy I made the switch because then I'll have more money for us when I finally visit... or when she visits!

That's right! She might be visiting at the beginning of next year! That's the other thing I wanted to share. I'm very excited about it, even though it's not 100% certain yet. She might start taking some classes at college, but since she does want to visit she thinks she should enroll at an online college so it wouldn't matter where she is.

Well, that's it for now. I'd like to proudly point out that I actually updated this blog when I said I would. I'm going to get myself a shiny gold star, hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Heh, don't worry about delayed updates, dude. Been happening to me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept my fingers crossed and I'm pleased with your new achievement. I hope you'll both finally meet and perhaps - shorten the distances. I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I'm happy for you mate! With the new job, new salary and the prospect of your girlfriend coming to visit.
    Best of luck with it all.
    Skeng

    ReplyDelete