How the love of my life and I struggle to keep our love strong

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I quit

Hello, friends!

It's been a while since I updated this blog, so I wanted to leave a few lines.

I've had enough of my job: long hours without any kind of additional retribution, low pay, no possibility of career advancement...

I quit.

By the end of the month I won't be going to the office anymore. I have already started the search for a new job and I have an interview next week (wish me luck!)

Sadly, this means I won't be able to visit my girlfriend soon, but we have been chatting the last few days and she might be able to visit before the end of the year! *crosses fingers*

17 comments:

  1. Good luck with the interview. Hopefully you don't fall in a pit now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck finding a new job its a rough hiring environment +followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding job. It is difficult nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a couple of bloggers quit their job and none of them have regreted it. So, it should be ok.
    You got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be looking for one soon too, wish us both luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel this way at some point everytime I work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find this whole blog so touching. I wish you the best of luck in not only your interview but also in seeing your girlfriend soon. I know how you feel. I'm dating a girl attending a different college. We've been in seperate schools ever since highschool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good decision! I wish you luck with interview

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaw... was that a Ramshackle Glory reference?

    I will indeed wish you luck, sir, as long as you wish me luck as well! I have a prospect for a job and the boss said as long as my references check out the job is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang on buddy! Everything will be fine if you have hope and believe it will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good on ya, enjoy your time off =3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey man, gotta do what ya gotta do

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck sir quitting a job always has a reason!

    ReplyDelete